Wednesday 5 November 2008

Thanksgiving


I love thanksgiving and since we returned from the US we have celebrated it each year, usually on the weekend afterwards as we don't have the day off. To me it's what Christmas should be without the hype, the expenditure etc etc. It is about being thankful. I am thankful for so much in my life and in these difficult economic times i don't think it hurts to remind yourself just how much.





Democracy


Yesterday the good people of the USA historically elected the first African American President, to be honest i didn't think that he would be elected a few months ago but listening to his speach i have so much hope that we can have a better relationship with America and thus the world. Call me naive but i really think this can change the world.


Congratulations Mr President and the USA



No comments: