Saturday 1 November 2008

My portfolio


CJ commented on my portfolio earlier this week http://www.feelgoodphotos.com/blog/

I have been doing her People imagery course and been really enjoying it and learning loads.


She said such kind things and i'm very happy!


"Julie I think you could give me a run for my money - your head shots are awesome !!!"


"Outstanding work throughout the workshop Julie"


She is now running CAMERA IDOL and i had to submit a photo of myself with 3 luxury items i would take to a desert island. Food, lappie and camera were already accounted for. So I asked Jon to take the photo, this was interesting as he's never shot off of automatic mode- just point and click hun !!!


I look awful, my roots need doing and i have a stinking cold -anyway here is my submission lol





No comments: